Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mancat Monday

Being a mancat means you have to do lots of hard work to keep your property safe. We thought we would show you a typical Monday patrol so you can see how hardworking we are.


Eric: Any fresh earth piles must be checked out. There may have been rabbits digging here or even a badger. The nice fresh earth is good for pooping in though because we don't have to do much digging ourselves.

If there are any big holes I have to put my head down because you never know, there may be a rabbit down there.

Flynn: Keep your nose low to the grass to make sure you don't miss any introoder smells.

And when passing the pond have a quick look to see if there are any fevvers sitting on it or fishies swimming in it.

Eric: I walk through the daffodils because introoders always seem to leave their smell on them.

Flynn: And when I catch a strange smell, I floof my tail to let Eric know.

There are always a lot of mouse holes beside the stream so I put my paw in to see if anyone is home.

When we are sure everything is as it should be, we make our way back home......

..........and maybe have a quick rest on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews