Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mancat Monday

Flynn: One of the first things to do when we are on field patrol is to find a good lookout spot to watch out for introoders.

When I am sure there are none around, I go and sharpen my claws on our big outdoor scratching post.

Eric: While Flynn is scratching I will go and check out the mousie situation.

I have caught two here. Mum took one away from me, but I ate the other one before she had chance to get it.

None under the wood, I'll just check the grass.

I have tapped around with my paw but it looks like my luck is out.

I will go and check in the hay barn instead.

Mum says we have had most of the mousies and the ones we haven't had have left home.

Flynn: While Eric is on a wild goose chase, or should that be a wild mousie chase, I will sit on the water trough and catch a few rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews