Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Eric the Photographer.

Eric: It was Flynn's turn to take the photos this week but he said I could do it again if I wanted to seeing as I did a good job last week.


My first photo was of dad's roller. We have to keep well away from it when he has it behind the big tractor because it would be very dangerous for us.

Then I took a photo in Buddy and Silver's field, but they didn't want their photos taken so kept out of the way.

This is the far end of their field. Mum says you can tell when it is me taking the photos because you can see my whiskers in all of them.

I took a photo of my dad. He looks very tall.

I was fed up with taking photos so I had a roll in the grass. It made the sky tip sideways. Flynn said he would take over so mum gave him the camera for the next photos.

Flynn: I took a photo of our dad to show Eric how to not make him look so tall.

Then I took a picture of Buddy and Silver's field, but they were still keeping out of the way.

On our way back I took a picture of my dad and Eric. Sorry dad, I chopped your head off like I do to mum.

Then we went in the field nearest to home and I took a shot of the top field where you can just see Snowdon and Danni.

On our way back to the garden I took a photo of the stables and Quest is looking over the fence waiting for his supper. After that we both went back in the garden to relax in the evening sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews