Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eric the Photographer.

Eric: It was my turn to take the photos this time. Do you remember the mancat patrol photos that we posted on Monday? Well mum took those, and these are the ones that I took.

We were looking through the trees towards the river before we went into the first field.


The Monday before, mum took a photo of Flynn looking down across the field. I am sat in about the same place for taking this photo.


Flynn went over to the rough grass to see if he could see any mousies, so I took a photo of him.


Then I took a photo of him walking with mum. I seem to have chopped her head off.


Then I took this photo looking back up across the field with a nice pile of horse poop in it.


Then we went into the lower field. This bit is flat but then it goes into a steep hill to get to the bottom which is okay going down, but I had to keep resting my legs coming back up.


We got to the bottom and Flynn was looking towards the daffodils so I thought that would make a nice photo.


Then I looked back up the hill we had just come down and wondered if maybe mum would carry me back up. She didn't!!!


So I had a last look back along the bottom of the field before we made our slow way back up.
I think I am just as good as Flynn now at taking photos, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews