Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eric and Flynn- Photographer Cats.

We have been out taking photos again. We take it in turns now to wear the camera which means we only have it on for 20 minutes each which we find is better.

Flynn: I took the first photos. This is our favourite climbing tree. Eric doesn't go up very far but I like to go right out on the little thin branches to scare mum. I wanted to go up and take photos from way up there but she wouldn't let me. She said I might get the collar or camera caught so it would be too dangerous. Mums worry like that.

I was hiding in the grass here spying on mum and dad talking. They didn't know I took their photo.

I am in Caffrey's field and he came over to see what I am doing. Those are his legs coming towards me. It's all right though because Caffrey is friendly and sometimes he snuffles my butt when I am looking for mousies.

This is Caffrey. Mum took this photo with her camera though. She sees him from a lot different angle than I do.


Eric: I have taken over now and took a photo of Flynn. You can see my shadow too.

Hehe! Flynn doesn't know I took a photo of his 'tocks.

This is the school where the horses go for lessons.

We like this field because there are lots of rabbit holes and mousie holes in it. We have only been able to come back here for the last couple of weeks because the horses have been in it all winter, and some of them chase us. Now they are in the next field behind the hedge. We hope you have enjoyed coming on our walk with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews