Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Eric the Photographer.

Flynn was going to take the photos today but we had icky worming stuff put on our necks and he was being sulky. He laid in the grass and kept the camera covered, so I told him I would do it.


This is usually the first field we go in so I took a photo of it. The drive up to the road is behind the post and rail fence.

Then we walked along to the next field and I took a photo of mum in front of me. It looks like that blade of grass is bigger than her haha!.
She told me to try and remember not to take photos of the sun. We don't know why the centre of it came out like a black dot.

Then I took a photo looking down to the river.

I took another photo of mum walking, and forgot and took the sun again with another black dot.

Then I took a photo looking down towards the hay barn. Mum says the grass looks very high from our perspective. She should realise the grass is high to us with our little legs. Hopefully Flynn won't be sulking next week and will take the next lot of photos.

We are sorry that mum confused some of you with the storage. She forgot she went back to the old dashboard and that is why it looks different for a lot of you. If you sign in to your picasa web albums, it tells you your usage right at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews