Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flynn's Fotos

Flynn: It is my turn to take the photos this week so I took a photo of the patio table on the way out. Mum is hoping that it will soon be warm enough to sit out there with a nice bottle of wine.

Then I went out into the field and took a photo with the sun shining. My sun has got a black spot like Eric's did as well.

This is our favourite place to sit because behind that fence are big fat white fevvers that poop out things that mum calls eggs. We would like to go and visit them but mum won't let us.

After we had watched the fevvers for a while, I went to the top of the field and looked back down so I could take a photo of the hay barn.

Then I looked the other way and took a photo of the river.

I wasn't very pleased with the photo of the hay barn because it was a bit dark, so I took another one with the tractor shed next to it. This one came out much better. That's it for this week. Eric will be showing his photos next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews