Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Big Surprise

The big truck came to our house today and we know when that one comes he brings packages. Our mum won a silver kitty necklace in the Daily Dose auction for Chrystal and she was expecting a very small package so we were all surprised when the man in the truck delivered a big one.

When we opened it there was a letter inside that said Sandy Claws had been delivering to Petey, Jack, Spunky, Tabitha and Madison LaRue in Catifornia and he told them he had forgotten to come to us. Their mum Pam said she would post it for him with our mum's necklace.

Flynn: As usual mum was too slow so I had to get in the box to see what was in there.

Wow! Look at all these goodies!

We both liked the look of the big Kong Kicker mousie. There are lots of lovely toys in here.

Eric: There is a stocking in there and it is stuffed full of treats, Greenies, my very favourite, and Temptations and Party Mix.
LOOK WHAT WE GOT!!! We have always wanted a cube but never had one. Mum said I probably wouldn't fit in it if she got us one but I am sure I will.

Yup, no problem.

This is fun.

Flynn: Now Eric has got out of the cube I am going to try it. I saw this little stocking outside so I hooked it in with me. Mum said it was for her but she needs to be quicker than that if she wants it.

I wonder what I should put in the cube next.

Gotcha! Two crinkly balls. Mum said if I waited she would have taken them off the cardboard for me.

Mmmmm, I smell nip. We got a fev-ver butt mousie too that opens up to put nip inside.

Eric: Hurry up Flynn, I want to go back in there.

Hmphhh! Is he ever coming out so I can have another go.

Flynn: Go away! I'm in here and I'm staying put.

I am going to sit here and admire all our goodies. I have got the Kicker in the cube with me.

This is the necklace that mum won and she got this pretty sparkly pen too.

Thanks so much Mom Pam and Petey, Jack, Spunky, Tabitha and Madison LaRue. The gift was unexpected and we feel quite overwhelmed by your generosity. Oh and don't forget to keep on at your mum to get you a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews