Friday, January 28, 2011

An Award.

We got this award from Punapipurri
Thank you for thinking of us.
1. Link to the blog who gave the award - done that!
2. Say seven things about ourselves that might not be public knowledge
3. Pass this on to seven blogs we think are stylish.

So now we have to think of seven things about ourselves.
1. Flynn: I have recently started a new career as a photographer.
2. Eric: I love to be zoom groomed. We have got two and when I am being zoom groomed on my body, I do my own face with the other one. I rub my face on it really hard.
3. Flynn: I like to sing. Mum calls it yowling but I don't know why. I go out in the garden when it is dark and sing at the top of my voice. I do it in daylight too.
4. Eric: I love water. When mum or dad are in the bath I like to join them. I don't actually get in the water but I lie on them with my tail and paws floating. When they see me coming they grab a towel quick for me to sit on because I like to make biscuits in the bath and it makes them say ouch.
5. Flynn: If I don't like the Stinky Goodness we are given, I eat it with my paw and flick it on the fridge.
6. Eric: I am very ticklish. Just being stroked makes me bite my feet.
7. Both of us: We get our teeth brushed every day because Eric gets rapid tartar build up.Dad does it and uses the old head from an electric toothbrush and Logic oral gel. We are very good to have it done.

Now we are passing it on to:
Madi, The Taylor Catsssss, Penelope, Simba, Sagira, Rumbles, Angel, Kirby and Mac,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews