Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eric the Photographer.

Mum put the camera on me today and told me I could go and take some photos.

I jumped off the bed, past the chest of drawers....

.....and past our cube. You can just see Flynn's ear in there.

I headed out to the garden. We aren't sure if the white stripes in the photo are my whiskers or just single furrs.

I went down the garden towards the big shed....


....before heading for the Azaleas. That scruffy blue cord is where mum wants to put edging for the shrubs. Mum said the Azaleas look more like trees from my perspective.

Then we went down the track to the fields.

Yikes! I took a photo of mum's foot.
That was all we got because silly mum forgot to delete Flynn's photos from the camera and it was full up. She has set it to delete every time she downloads now so she doesn't make that mistake again.
Guess what. Flynn was asleep in the cube and didn't even know we had been out Har har har!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews