Monday, January 10, 2011

Cube Fun

Flynn: We love our new cube, and I love this mousie too. It is different to any I have seen before and look more like the mousies in the fields.

I like to hide in the cube and whap him.

I like the Kong Kicker mousie too. It makes crackly noises when I bunny kick it.

Eric: Move over Flynn, you're hogging the cube.

You've got too many toys in there, there won't be any room for me.

Good, he's gone. Now I can have a check of everything.




I am guarding the cube to keep Eric out. He can't come in until I say so.
If you have trouble viewing the video you can watch it here.



Attack the mousie! I had put lots of toys in the cube during the night and mum has put them back outside to see if I put them all in again tonight.
If you have trouble viewing the video you can watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews