Thursday, January 13, 2011

Badger Hunting.

We have made mum walk down by the badger setts. We are not allowed to go in them because badgers have big scary teeth.

See how the grass and leaves are flattened and dead where we are standing. That is because Mr and Mrs Badger walk up and down here all the time.

Eric: ::sniff sniff:: Yup I can smell them.

Where I am walking is the edge of the bank but you can't see it because of the trees. I am looking through the trees to see if I can see them. The badgers have dug their setts into the bank. You can see the soil from one of the entrances in the top right corner.

Flynn: I think I hear movement. They must be home.

Eric: In that case we had better go. You know mum doesn't want us coming face to face with them. So off we went back to the fire and treaties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews