Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flynn's Photo Travels.

Mum took us both for a walk in the fields today and I wore the camera. We were asked if it was heavy to wear around our necks, but no, it is very light.
We came in the gate by the hay barn and I did the thing I always do first on our walks, peed against the barn. That is what I am doing while I took this photo. I think that means I can multi task.

I walked over to the bank and looked into one of the horsie fields. Silver lives in this one and I don't think he wanted his photo taken because he was hiding in the shelter.

There is a pile of concrete blocks on the edge of the field that dad is waiting to use, so I jumped up on them to get a better view.

Then I jumped back down and started to walk up to the next field. You can see Danny the horse in the top corner.

This is the other side of the hedge from where Danny is and this is where I find lots of mousies. We are not allowed over the hedge when Danny is there though because she snorts at us and chases us.

I heard movement here and was keeping very still. I pounced and the camera bounced up and hit me on the chin. I was not happy because that meant Mr. Mouse got away.

There was no point staying there so I walked back down to the hay barn.

There are always mousies here in the tufts of grass.


I could hear him moving around under the thick grass and kept patting with my paw to try and find him, but no luck.

I had a last look over at Silver's field before I decided to go back indoors.
Mum was hoping I would get a photo of Eric but he kept walking behind me. She knows he doesn't like having his photo taken.
Mum said I am a very good boy because I don't mind the collar or the camera. I only worry a little bit when she takes it off in case she strangles me. I got lots of treats for being a good boy.
Eric doesn't like it very much. He keeps shaking his head and rubbing his paw on it so I will be the main photographer. Eric got treats as well though, but not as many as me, but don't tell him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews