Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mancat Monday- Camera Cat.

Yes, you were all right. I was wearing a collar for the first time in my nearly 11 years of life! This is the reason why.

Our friend Emerson won a pet camera in a competition from Skeezix but said as he was indoors only he thought we would get more interesting photos than him.
Mum decided I should be the one to try it first as I explore more than Eric but he will be trying it later. She bought a collar and put that on me indoors for a few minutes at a time to get me used to it then a couple of days later put the camera on the collar. I wasn't very sure about it but I didn't freak out. She said she was surprised how good I was with it. Then she let me go in the garden wearing it for a few minutes. She won't let me go in the fields with it for a few days yet. Here are some of my first photos.

My very first photo. I hid in the cube to start with and these are the fev-vers on my fev-ver butt mousie.

Then I decided to hide under the dining room chair.

When I realised that the thing hanging on my neck wasn't going to strangle me, I ventured outdoors and looked at the greenhouse.

Mum followed me to make sure I was all right, and of course she had to take photos of me taking photos.

Walking down to the hedge. Interesting things like mousies live under there.

I sat down and focused on a blade of grass so I could get a good photo of it.

Not bad for a beginner eh?

Then I thought I would have a nom on it.

Nom nom nom.

Okay, that's enough for my first attempt! I'm going back to the fire. There were a lot more photos than this but most were blurry when I kept lying down trying to hide the camera in the beginning. Mum was surprised how clear the other ones came out though.
Thanks ever so for thinking of us Emerson and for the Greenies. We don't have your email address so please can you email us at
ericandflynn1 AT gmail DOT com so we can thank you properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews