Monday, June 15, 2009

Tummy Tuesday and Awards

I don't know why mum chose this photo of me. It makes me look short and fat and really I'm quite long and slim. Not only that, it shows off my pink patch on my tummy. It is where I have baffed all my furrs away. She better choose better photos next time or she will feel my claws.


We have got behind with our awards again. We got this one from Siena and Chilli. Thank you to them. We would like to pass it on to some of our newest furrends who are:
Leia, Samson and Delilah, Reese, Luna
and Dante, Dylan and Domino.


We also got this one from Ginger Jasper and Derby. We have already had this award and you can read about it here.
Thanks GJ and Derby. We appreciate all our awards no matter how many times we get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews