Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Friday Flashback

The Friday Flashback this week is from September last year and it's called:

INTROODERS!

Eric: It's nice to get out and sit in the fields when it is actually not raining furr once.


I wonder what Flynn is doing down there.


Flynn: Don't interrupt me. There is a very interesting smell down here.


Eric: Well in that case I'd better come down and check it out furr myself.


Eric: Is this the right place Flynn?


Oh yes, I can tell it is. You're right Flynn, it is interesting.


Very interesting. I wonder what has been here.


If in doubt, pee on it, after all, they are our fields, not the introoder's.

There will not be a Friday Flashback next week as we will be taking part in National Cats in Boxes Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews