Monday, June 1, 2009

Nippy Tuesday

We have got two cat trees, but this is mine because Eric's butt is too big to sit on it without rolling off. The carpet had got all tatty so dad put new on for me. I wasn't sure - it didn't smell or look like my cat tree. Mum put some nip on it for me to make it smell better.

Oh yes, that is definitely better. Let me just rub some on my head to make sure.

This nip is good stuff.

I have to be careful that I don't roll off. Mum tells me I drool when I'm nipped up but I can't believe that is true.

What was that? I thought I saw pink elephants flying past the window.

Aarghhh! Where did that foot come from? I must attack it!

Phew! That feels better. I think I will sleep off my nip hangover on this nice new carpet. Thanks dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews