Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday Flashback

We are up to August of last year already with our Flashbacks. We have decided to go to December 2008, and then we will look back at some others from the older months. Some months we didn't really have a favourite so we just picked the post we thought was the best. Other months, we sometimes had a job to decide which post we wanted to use so we will go back and pick some others that we liked. We hope you aren't getting bored of our Flashbacks.
This one is called:

WAITING.

Flynn: Me and Eric are supposed to be walking around the fields together, but I can't see him.

Come on Eric, where are you?

I keep looking but there's no sign of him yet.

Have you seen him mum? Why must he always keep me waiting?

Oh well, I might as well lie down and wait. I could be here all day.

Eric: Come on Lazy Bones Flynn. What are you doing lying down there. We're supposed to be going for a walk.

Come on, let's have a look on the hedge.

I can see sheep in our neighbour's field. I'd like to go in there and say hello, but we are not allowed to.

See that wire in front of me? Well, it is electric to stop the horsies trying to escape from the field. Mum has to turn it off when we go out because if we touched it, we might turn into curly cats.

Flynn: Shhh, I think I can hear something.

Eric: Hang on, I'm coming. You may need back up.

Eric: Oops, I think I made too much noise. There were fev-vers in there and they flew away when they heard me.

Flynn: Oh well, that put paid to that. We might as well sit in the grass and wait for something else to come along.
Eric: Okay, good idea. You know what Flynn, those horsies don't half leave a lot of poop lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews