Saturday, June 27, 2009

Easy on Sunday

Flynn: during the hot weather, I like to sleep outdoors in my plant pot at night, but as soon as the Beans get up mum gets our breakfast and I come in to eat it. As soon as I have finished, I rush into the bedroom before mum has chance to make the bed and get under the bottom sheet. Mum says I am 'moling', as in burrowing like a mole. Eric usually joins me, but he always sleeps on top of the sheet. Mum calls us Hide a Lump and Heff a Lump when she sees us there. Very often we don't let her make the bed until the afternoon.
NOTE:
We had already done this post on Thursday night and scheduled it ahead for Sunday. We often do two or three posts at a time. Imagine our surprise when we visited the blog of Barb,Gandalf and Grayson's mum, Will Think For Wine on Friday morning and saw a similar post which had the exact same title as one of the tags we gave our post. As their mum said,'Great minds'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews