Friday, September 30, 2011

A Walk in the Dark.

We have at last had some good sunny and hot weather the last 3 days. It has been too hot to go for walks in the afternoon, so mum has been waiting until the evening to take us out.

She took this photo of me with the flash which made me show up well, but it made the background look even darker than it really was, so she turned the flash off and used a slower exposure. The rest of the photos are dark, but they show more of the true light.

Haha! look at my tail. I was only gently swishing it, but it looks like I have got a powder puff on the end of it.

Eric joined me and we hoped we were going to go down to the badger sett, but mum said no way as they would soon be coming out.

I am nearly hidden under the hedge here.

I was listening because I could hear noises. It was the pheasants roosting in the trees. That light patch above me is Eric.

See how my white shines in the dark. Mum said she is glad we both have white markings or she wouldn't be able to see us. It was fun to go out in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews