Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eric and Flynn- Photographer Cats.

Mum charged our camera up so we can go out and take some more photos.

Wait for us mum!


Eric: It was my turn to wear the camera first but I was a bit tired, so I laid down and had a roll. The silly camera rolled with me.


This is our favourite climbing tree. Flynn goes right out on the tiny little branches right up the top. I only go up the big branches. Those are my whiskers you can see across the photo.


This is a close up of the tree. I am sharpening my claws on it.


Flynn: It was my turn next and I wanted to do some nature shots so I took this close up of the grass and the hardhead weeds (plantain).


Then I took a shot of this clover. There are no 4 leaf ones here, but mum has found 2 at different times.


I wanted to get a close photo of Eric but he must have moved because I missed his head.


He marched off in disgust.


Eric: Mum put the camera back on me so I could show Flynn how to take a good photo.
We hope you have enjoyed your walk with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews