Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Noteworthy Archive Award.


We were given the Noteworthy Archive Blog award by Chancy the Gardener who said they had read some of our archives and enjoyed them. We should now go and read through the archives of others to find some good long forgotten posts, but we have to admit we haven't been able to find the time. We can't even keep up with visiting our friends current posts.
However there is a post that stands out in our minds. We enjoyed it so much that we went back to look for it. The post is from Fin when she wrote about The Moon. If you haven't already read it we think you should do so. If you have read it, go back and read it again. It is well worth it and mum still laughs now just thinking about it.

PEE-ESS
Several of you asked about the wire cage I was in yesterday. It's okay, I am not a prisoner in there...yet. When the Beans are home, dad leaves it in the garden because we like to sunbathe on the shelf and we can go in and out as we please. When they go on holiday, it gets pushed against the garage wall and bolted to it for security and we can get into it from the garage so we get fresh air.
I don't usually get my breakfast brought out to me, but yesterday mum kept us waiting and I got fed up and laid down on the shelf. When she called me I couldn't be bothered to go in for it, so she brought it out for me.
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews