Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mancat Monday

Flynn: I've been thinking that maybe it isn't fair if I lie around taking it easy while Eric is taking photos, So I decided to go with him.

Come on Eric, no slacking, you have work to do.

Eric: All right, don't nag. Walking is very tiring especially with a camera.

I will see if there are any badgers here for me to photograph.

Flynn: Come on Eric, they won't be around during daylight. Follow me and keep your head up or you will only get close ups of the grass.

Eric: Is that better?

Slow down Flynn, this grass is very thick to walk through.

Flynn: STOP!!!
Eric: Why, what's wrong?
Flynn: Nothing, but you need to stand still like this to get a good photo.

Flynn: Right that will do. We can go back home now. Hurry up and follow me.

Flynn: Come on Eric. Do I always have to get behind you to hurry you along?

Eric: That Flynn is such a slave driver that I am completely tired out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews