Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eric and Flynn- Photographer Cats.

Flynn: Well Eric, I did try to tell you to keep your head up like this when you are taking photos. Most of what you took was blurry old grass and had to be deleted.

Eric: Well I got this photo of the grass and a bit of fence.

and what's wrong with this one of dad's tractor and trailer. I would even have got mum in it if she had kept still.

I am looking over the top of the grass and you can just see a bit of the river.

On the way back dad was just putting his small tractor away so I took his photo too.

Flynn : Okay but why did you take a photo of the wire fence?
Eric: Because it was there and I wanted to.

I wanted to take another picture of dad on the little tractor, but he had gone. This is our purrison fence that keeps us in the garden.

Eric: Anyway, I don't think I did too bad a job, and if you don't think it was good enough Flynn, you do it yourself next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews