Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Friday Flashback

The Friday Flashback this week comes from November last year and is called:

RAIN

It's rained and rained today so mum told us we had to stay in until it stopped. It's nearly stopped so I'm going out now. Yikes! Where did this water come from?

This needs investigating. It wuzn't there last night when we went to bed. Did I see a fishie then? Oh no, it wuz just a leaf.

I just can't see where it came from. Maybe somebody turned the hosepipe on.

I'll have to walk around the edge to see if there are any clues about who put it there. This is supposed to be our garden and our grass furr us to lie on and play on.

I know what happened! Somebody put a paddling pool there in the middle of the night.

In that case I'd better go furr a paddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews