Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Friday Flashback

The Friday Flashback this week is from November 2006 and was originally over two posts, but we decided to put them both up together.

SUMFING IN THE TREE


Eric: I just know I heard sumfing move, but I don't know what it was. I'll just put my head in an haf a good look round.


Flynn: Yer right Eric, I heard sumfing too.I'll look furrom this side.


Flynn: No good, I need to haf a better look.
We bofe looked an looked but cudn't find ennyfing, but we will be back to look again. We don't give up.

SUCCESS!


We been keep going back an checking on that tree, an yesterday we herd more noises, so we went an in-vesty-gatid again.Success!!!


Eric: There was a mousie in theer. Mum finks thay may haf made a nest in the tree to live in. I haf to be troofull. It looks like I got the mousie, but reely it wuz Flynn, an he gave it to me to eat. It wuz lucky we got it then cuz it wuz getting dark an mum had told us we had to go in. The tree is a big oak tree that grows owtside our window, an it is cuvvered in ivy, an the birdies like it, so we can sit in the window an watch the live fev-vers efun when we can't go outdoors.

NOTE: These posts were before our purrison fence was built and we were only allowed out under supervision. Now the fence is there we can go out 24/7 if we want to and mum knows we are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews