Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mancat Monday

Eric: Do you remember when I took the photo of the mousie I caught last week? This was me catching it.

Mum thinks this is probably when I took the photo of it. I wanted to eat it but she wouldn't let me because I ate one I caught two days before, then the next day I yakked up a black mousie hairball.

She took it away from me so I couldn't eat it, so I went back to see if I could find another one. I had a good look in his bed but it was empty.


Flynn was there keeping guard too. He was a little bit annoyed that I caught the mousie and not him.

I'll just have another look.

Maybe I will sit here and wait for his family to come home. I hope they aren't too long or I might miss my supper.

Has anybody noticed if their free storage for photos has changed? We were up to 94% and have been posting our photos at a lower resolution for the last year or so to make our storage space last longer. Today we see we are down to 87% and we don't know how we suddenly have an extra 7%. We haven't deleted any photos to make more room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews