Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Flynn the Photographer.

Flynn: We had some sunny weather at last so mum asked who wanted to go walkies, and of course we told her we both did. She asked me if I wanted to wear the camera and I said okay. I gave it to Eric half way through so he could take some photos too. These are all mine. Eric will show his next Thursday.

I took my first photo of mum opening the gate in the purrison fence so we could get out of the garden. She said the perspective is really strange because it looks like it barely comes to her shoulder, but in fact it is eight feet high.
We met dad in one of the fields so I took his photo too. His head seems to have vanished into the sky. I think maybe I hadn't positioned the sun right. I will try not to make that mistake again.

Then I saw Silver and Buddy in their field so I took a photo of them.

Then Eric wanted to go in the hay barn so I was going to take a photo of him but he was too quick and I only got his butt.

I went in the hay barn as well and took a picture of the hay turner and the barbecue. Mum managed to get a bit of herself in the way too. I hope you like my photos. Now Eric is getting better at it we will try and take it in turns every Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews