Friday, February 11, 2011

Flynn's Playtime.

We have a box where we keep all our toys, but I like to keep some in the bottom of the cat tree so I always have something to play with. I put them in the cube as well.

It is difficult to know which to play with first so I play with them all together.

Sometimes when I play I notice a bit of dirt on my foot that I missed earlier, so I have to stop and clean it.

You should have told me you want a photo mum and I would have posed for you earlier.



If you turn your sound up you will hear me purr. My tail touched a crinkle ball in the bottom of the cat tree near the end of the video and I had to stop and see what touched me.

You can watch on You Tube here if you have trouble with the video loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews