Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eric the Photographer.

Mum asked me if I wanted to have another try at taking photos, so I said okay. I wasn't very happy the first time I wore a collar and the camera but I was much better this time. Most of my photos were extreme close ups of the grass I was nomming and came out black or very blurred but I got three that I was happy with.

Flynn is sitting there patiently waiting for a mousie.

After I came out of that field I sat by some of the stables while I waited for Flynn. Danni, the horse that snorts at us and chases us looked out to see what I was doing, so I took her photo. It is a bit dark. Flynn said it was because I was sat close to the fence and it cut out my natural light. He knows a lot about photography now and said he will give me some tips.

When we got indoors I took Flynn's photo. I seem to have cut his head off though. Maybe I need to practice a bit more.

Some of you were asking about the spider yesterday. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews