Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Nippy Day

Mum said I was being rude by blowing her raspberries right after she gave me some nip. It's not my fault, nip makes me do funny things.

See how blurry my head looks? That's what it looks like from the inside for me as well when I have a bit too much nip. Wait, what am I saying? There is no such thing as too much nip. I don't have a nip problem.

I was attacking my nippy carrot then somehow my leg got in the way and I attacked it by mistake.

Carrot will pay for that, he's going to get a good bunny kicking now.

Look out!! I just saw a flying pig on the curtain pole.

Umm, what happened, what's going on and why am I sat here?

Oh yeah, I remember. ATTACK THE CARROT!!!

We are sorry we haven't done much visiting the last few days but we are getting a lot of internet problems. Mum thinks it is the cold weather and icy overhead lines causing us to have trouble getting a connection. Sometimes we can't get a connection for several hours, but when we do it stays on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews