Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Introoder in the Garden!

I was out in the garden late the other night and suddenly mum heard yowling and swearing so she ran out with the torch. She saw me on the hedge puffed up to more than ten times my usual size, then she saw the introoder inside our purrison fence. It was shadowy and the torch was a bit dim so she isn't sure whether it was a fox or a floofy dark brown cat. Dad said it was more likely a cat because it would be harder for a fox to get over the fence. Mum yelled and it ran off under the bushes. I went to chase it but she yelled louder and told me to go indoors. After a while my fur went back down and I had some supper, but my tail refused to de-floof.

Mum's note: The fence is eight feet high and not easy for the boys to climb over as the horizontal timbers are on the outside so they can't get a foot hold to get over. However that makes it easier for cats on the outside to get in although that has only happened twice as far as we know.

The Random Felines are having a commentathon so please go and leave a comment on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews