Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Friday Flashback.

This is our last Friday Flashback as we have now reached the end of our 2009 posts. We may wait a year and do Flashbacks from 2010. Mum is thinking of going back through her oldest digital photos and some scanned ones and having a Friday's Favourite Foto Flashback. If she does, it will start in the New Year.
This flashback is from December 2009 and was originally

MANCAT MONDAY.

Mum got us out during a break from the rain so I took the opportunity to get up in my favourite tree.

Eric decided he would stay in the grass and keep a lookout for mousies.

Hey Eric! I can snoopervise you from up here.

Then mum called us to go back home, so I put my lasers on so she could see me.



She opened our own private gate so we could get back into the garden the quick way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews