Monday, August 16, 2010

Tummy Tuesday

This photo was taken just before the Beans deserted us and our outdoor run was ready to be put against the garage wall so we could still go out in the fresh air and sunshine. I like to lie on the shelf, but if you look at the top of the ramp, someone had beaten me to it! I was very polite and didn't chase Mr. Pigeon away and laid on the ground instead. When the Beans came back from their holidays, Mr. Pigeon had gone. Mum knows that we didn't have him for supper because we can't get out of our run once dad has fixed it to the wall. Mum said he had probably gone back home to his loft. At least now I can have my shelf back.
We have told mum she can put some of her holiday photos on our blog, probably from Thursday onwards. At least that will keep her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews