Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Friday Flashback.

The Friday Flashback is back again and this one is from July 2009 and is called:

IN THE BARN.

Eric: While we were out for our walk it started to rain so we went in the barn to shelter. I thought I may as well check for any new smells while we were there.

Yup, this is a new one. It's very interesting

In fact it is so interesting that I need to rub my face on it to make it smell right. I would normally pee on it but mum says the horses wouldn't like it on their hay bales.

While I was doing that, Flynn had a baff.

Then it stopped raining so we sat outside the door and Flynn carried on baffing.

Right mum, are you ready to get walking again? The rain shower is all finished now.

Flynn: Yeah, come on mum, I'm ready to go.
So we carried on with our walks around the field and the sun kept shining again.

It was getting near dusk on the way back and mum thought the sunset looked pretty so she took a photo of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews