Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Award and Holiday Pics.

We got this award from TK and Squashies when we got out of purrison. We have had to keep on at mum to help us post it, but at least she has helped us now.

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the puppy, kitty or person who gave you the award. Thanks TK and Squashies!

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who "you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic!"

Here are 7 things about us.

1. Flynn: Even though we are littermates and I eat more than Eric, his weight varies between 7 and 8lbs heavier than me.
2. Eric: I love dry food much more than Stinky Goodness but we don't get it any more to help me lose weight. We do still get occasional treats though.
3. Flynn: I like to be wherever my mum is. If she is indoors when I am in the garden, I have to keep checking on her.
4. Eric: When mum goes to bed I make biscuits on her head. She must like it because she says ooh and ahh a lot. When I have finished biscuit making, I lie on dad's pillow with my paw across his head.
5. Flynn: Mum tells me I'm a squawker but what she means is that I talk a lot.
6. Eric: I love to be groomed with the zoom groom and the furminator. If the Beans did it 100 times a day, it wouldn't be too often.
7. Both of us: When the Beans come home from their holidays and we get let out of purrison, they leave the purrison cell door open and after we have said hello to them, we go back in. We like it in there really but don't tell them that.

We should pass it on to 15 more bloggers now but we think most have had this award by now. If you haven't had it and want it, please take it for yourself.

Now it is time for more Norway photos. These are all taken in Geirangerfjord with the village of Geiranger at the base of the mountains. There is no need for descriptions, mum thinks the beautiful scenery speaks for itself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews