Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Purrize from Jake.

Flynn: When it was Jake's burpday the other day, he had a competition and we won the purrize for kitties. I was right there when I saw there was a package for us. Mmmm I smell NIP!!

We got butterflies that crackle when you chew and bunny kick them, and we got nip. Not just any old nip but the world's strongest nip!

Eric: Yup, and we got Fancy Feast called Turkey Primavera. We can't get Fancy Feast in the YooKay. It looks lishus and mum said we can have it for supper tonight. there is a great picture of Jake too.

Flynn: Mum has sprinkled some nip on the empty package for me. I am having a good sniff.

I was bunny kicking one of the butterflies but I was too quick for mum to get my thumper feet in action. I had to keep stopping to rub my face in the nip.

Then later on mum gave us the Fancy Feast for supper just like she said she would. It was lishus! Thanks Jake for a great purrize.

Eric: As well as bringing us a package, the man in bloo shorts with the noisy red van brought us an Easter card furrom Skeezix. He signed it himself, and here I am reading it.

Thanks Skeezy. Don't worry, I'm not sticking my tongue out at you. I'm sticking it out at our mum for taking my photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews