Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday Flashback - Hanging Out.

We have reached 2008 already with our flashbacks. This one is from January and it is called:

JUST HANGING AROUND.

This is a grate way to just relax, just go limp and let your legs and tail dangle.
Hmphhh did I see a flash then?

Go on, that's right, ruin another relaxing eggspeeryunts wiv that stoopid flashy box.See that Zoom Groom below my feet? Well we got it furr Chris Mouse, and I tell you what, it's the bestest fing efurr. If mum or dad pick it up I follow them efurrywhere, and I don't let them stop grooming me wiv it.

Hehe, anyfing you can do Eric, I can do too, and I can give the laser eyes at the same time.

This is my furroshus look.
Well that's enuff. Can't hang around here all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews