Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friday Flashback

It's Friday again so you know what that means. Yup, another Friday Flasback. This time we have reached November 2007 and this one is called:

EAR WASHES.

Do yoo know what Eric? I don't trust yoo the way yer lying there. Yoo look like yer planning sumfing.
Uh oh, when he gits on my back he sumtimes starts biting my neck and I don't like it.If I yell loud enuff, mum comes and rescues me.

Huh Eric, why are yoo sniffing my ears?

Oh that's all right. he's just going to wash them furr me.

He's still lying on me though.

Do yoo want me to wash yer ears furr yoo now Eric?

Aaaargh! I wuz only giving them a good wash. Yoo didn't haf to put the bitey on my throat.

That's enuff of that, and yoo can stop looking at me out of the corner of yer eye like that Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews