Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday Flashback

This Friday Flashback comes from March 2008 and it was when we won Forty Paws ham-mick.

OUR HAM-MICK.

We won Forty Paws raffle furr the Meezers and got this great Ham Mick. I fink I'll try it out and haf a wash. Yep, it's nice and comfy furr washing my toes. And it's good furr washing my tummy too.
Fanks Forty Paws, it's a great Ham Mick.
Hey where did this come furrom?
Wow what's that I can smell? Mum sez it's a Dorf smell. I don't know what she means by that, but it is a furry inchresting smell.
Oh yes! I like this. It's furry comfy, and look there's a quality sirtiffykit signed by Dorfington Fish Stanley. That must be the Dorf smell mum wuz telling me about.
This is the life. I love this Ham Mick. Tell you what Flynn, you can haf the vishus deer furrs all to yourself, this is MY bed cuz it sez purrfect cat on it and that's me. You got that?
Flynn do you remember that you didn't want to share our nip crowns? Well I'm not sharing the Ham Mick.
Here's a short video clip of me inspecting it.


Eight days and we'll be back!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews