Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Vet Visit.

I am not happy. I don't want to be here. A couple of months ago I had to come here because I went deaf, then mum cleaned my ears every day for me until some hard pieces of wax softened up and came out, and then my hearing came back.
Two weeks ago I was lying around and not wanting to be fussed over, so I nearly had to come to the vet then, but then I felt better again, until last week when I went off my food. Dad said I looked like I had a headache and mum agreed and they said whether I like it or not, I was going to the vets.

I saw a lady vet called Christina and she was very nice. She weighed me and I have lost another 1/2 pound so now I am 18lbs 4ozs. She listened to my heart, and I don't want to talk about what she did to me next. It was so embarrassing! Let's just say my temperature is normal and if I have to go back I will be watching what goes on behind me very carefully next time.
She has gone out of the door now but I think I hear her coming back.

Yikes! What has she got in her hand?

Is she looking for my brain?

Seems like she couldn't find it from that side so now she is trying the other side.
Seems like it wasn't my brain she was looking for after all, she was looking in my ears. She said I have to have antibiotic ear drops to make my earache go away. Here she is coming back with them.
Can we go home now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews