Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Friday Flashback- Snakes.

This week the Friday Flashback is from July 2010. It actually comes from consecutive days and we thought it best to show both days together.

SNAKES PT.1
Mum saw me intently watching under the bushes in the garden last week and thought I was waiting for mousies. When she saw me playing with something, she thought I had caught one. When she went outdoors, this is what she saw.

It was okay though because I had deaded it for her, not like the one I brought home for her before. That one was bigger than this one, but it looked the same and is probably a baby grass snake and not a poisonous viper.
It was fun to play with though.



SNAKES PT.2
Do you remember..................

.............yesterday that I told you I caught a baby snake last week?

Well today I caught his big brother!
Mum is getting a bit worried now because I am not catching them in the fields, but in the garden. She said she won't be going out there in sandals or slippers any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews