Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Vet Visit.

My itchies came back so I had to go to the vet to be stabbed on Monday. While we were there, the Beans asked to have my blood tested to make sure I am healthy. The next thing I knew the vet man picked me up and took me to another room. I did a little meow because he left the Beans behind.

Look what the nurse did to me. She stole my neck furrs! The vet man wasn't content with just stealing my furr because then he stole my blood.
The results came back on Wednesday and the good news is I don't have diabetes or kidney problems and no nasty illness. The test for my liver function was not as good as it could be though. The vet man said that may be why I get the itchies, because people with liver disease often get itchy skin. He said they could do a liver biopsy to find if there was a problem. The Beans said I seem fit and healthy and mostly eat well so they didn't really want to do that. The vet agreed so we are going on as normal and they will keep a close eye on me in case I become unwell.

We let mum post this photo she took 2 days ago. It had been misty most of the day, but when the mist parted every now and again we could see the sky was completely cloudless. The sun looked really huge and red through the mist. This photo has not been altered in any way and mum liked the look of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews