Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Valerian.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all our friends.

****************************************************************************
A few days ago a package came in the post for us from the Katnip Lounge kitties.
We were outdoors when mum opened it, so she put it on the laptop bag for when we came in. As soon as I walked in the door I got a waft of a very exciting smell and jumped right up on the worktop computer bag to see what it was. It's a bag of valerian!!! They sent us a packet of nip too.

I rubbed my face on the bag and grabbed hold of it.

And rubbed my face a bit more.

Oh I do love the stinky valerian.

I didn't even give mum chance to open the packet and get some out for me.

I think I need a nap now and the valerian will make a good pillow. I am sure to have sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews