Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eric the Photographer

Eric: We haven't taken the camera out for ages so mum charged it the other day. I said I would wear it because Flynn didn't really want to.

This is a big pipe that we pass every day. Flynn likes to go in and have a good sniff. I just had a quick look in. Those are my whiskers in the top of the picture.

This field is the other side of our purrison hedge and looks up towards the road.

I stopped to nom some grass and got a close up of it. Actually there were rather a lot of grass close ups, so I told mum she had better delete them.

This is looking up towards the top field. Dad is trying to hide behind a blade of grass.

Gotcha this time dad! Sorry I chopped your head off though.

This is looking towards the road again which is behind the fence.

Here are some daffodils. I'm afraid I had paw shake. Maybe I need to get a tripod.

There's dad again. I don't know why he is waiting with the gate open though because I will go under it.

Another grass close up. I needed some more nomming.

Back in the garden. That is the hammock frame. If the good weather keeps up, I think the swing seat will soon be out.

And then indoors. Here is our cat tree with some of our toys. I hope you enjoyed our outdoor stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews