Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Secret Paw Package.

Christmas morning arrived and at last we were allowed to open our Secret Paw present. It was from Tia and Millie at Cuddles and Catnip. We had never met them before so it was lovely to meet some new friends as well as get a wonderful package from them. They put this letter in for us, and there is a picture of Tia on the back which you will see in a minute.

Come on mum, hurry up and get our package open.

Eric: Look, lovely paper to play with.

Flynn: Yes, some for me too.

Get the box open mum, we want to see what is in it.

Eric: sniff sniff, smells interesting.

Flynn: Look! We've got a cube. I'm first in.

Eric: I'm right behind you.

Flynn: I'm back in again while Eric is checking presents.

I like it in here.

We have got a huge fish and it smells very interesting. Can you take it out of the package mum. It is full of very soft stuffing which smells nippy. One side is soft for napping on and the other side is hessian and very good for bunny kicking.

Eric: While you are giving the fish a good bunny kicking, I am going to check out all these other lovely gifts.

Look, an Eric sized box!! Usually they are too small for me so Flynn has them, but this one looks just right.

Oh yes, I think I am going to like this box.

I will be very comfy in here.

We got a wand too with a ball on the end with flashy lights and fevvers. I really like this toy.

Flynn: I have found more nip! It is like red felty ribbons with a ball full of nip in the middle.

Eric: While Flynn is getting all nipped up I am going to keep playing with the wand toy.

Hehe! I pulled it out of dad's hand.

See Flynn behind me. He is getting googly eyed.

We had two little sparkly mousies too. I am having a chew on the red one.

I like this mousie. Flynn can have the gold one.

Flynn: I am going to bunny kick the big fishie again. It looks like Eric has tired himself out.

I have found more fevvers! They are on a rope ball.

My turn to play with the wand toy now.

Hehe! Eric has got out of the box so I am taking it over.

And I am going to play with his red mousie too.

Just look at all the presents we got. That is a picture of Tia in front of the cube. As well as the toys we shown you, we got a nippy mouse and two rattly balls. We got lots of treats too. We got Dreamies and a cracker with turkey chewy treats in it. We got a stocking which had the sparkly mousies and the rattly balls in it as well an catnip treats and milk drops. There was a carton of turkey gravy in it as well. We have never had that before so we are going to try it tomorrow.

There is a present for our Beans too.

Isn't that the prettiest little Christmas cake! Tia and Millie said it was to make sure the Beans didn't eat our treats!
Thank you Tia and Millie and your mum for sending us such a wonderful Secret Paw package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews