Friday, December 2, 2011

The Love of my Life

This is my most favourite toy in the world. It is Scruffy Rat more often known as Fred Bare. I am very much in love with Scruffy and have known him since I was a kitten. He came to live with us when I was only a few weeks old and we don't like to be parted.

He likes a good rassle with me.

When the Beans went on holiday a couple of years ago he came to live in our purrison with me but he got lost. I didn't find him for about 6 months and was very sad. Dad found him in the winter hiding in the wood pile. He thinks I must have been flinging him around and he fell down between the logs. I would never hurt Scruffy. I think Flynn must have hidden him there.

I asked Flynn if he knew anything about it, but he couldn't answer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews