Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mancat Monday - A Big Adventure.

Eric: We had a very big adventure at the weekend. Dad was working in the bottom field and we don't go down there often because we have to go past all the horses which are in the top field. Mum asked if we wanted to go down and see him and she said we would be safe as long as we kept by the trees. When we got down there I had to check all the new smells.

When I got to the stream I could hear dad but I couldn't see him.

Flynn found some interesting smells by the stream.

I wanted to go for a paddle but mum said it would be too cold.

I was still trying to decide whether I wanted to go in the water, but then I saw Flynn was going into the jungle.

I had to hurry to catch up with him. There could be tigers and all sorts of fierce animals in there and he might need back up.

It is all brambly in here and we can hide from monsters.

Mum can't follow us in here, it's too low and overgrown.

When we got out the other side I heard a mousie in the bank.

I waited silently for him to stick his nose out of his mousie hole.

Then Flynn came along to see what was happening.

He couldn't see it and said I was hearing things.

He said he would leave me to it and go and see what dad was doing.

I had forgotten that we had come to see dad so I thought I had better go too.

I went up and told him it was starting to get dark and it was time he finished up.

Hurry up dad! Mum says we have to go back now or she soon won't be able to see us. It was a very exciting adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews