Sunday, June 13, 2010

Seeking Mr. Mouse.

Flynn: This is my favourite place to go mousie hunting. The hedge is full of mousie holes and if I sit quietly, I can usually hear them.

Shhh, I hear one.

I pounce but sometimes they run too far down their hole where I can't reach them.

I put my arm down as far as I can to see if I can feel them down there.

Eric: Watcha doin' Flynn? Have you got a mousie?

Well come on, have you got it or not? Let me see.

Flynn: Stand back, I need to look down the hole.

I can't see him.

I need to have another feel around.
I couldn't feel him so I tried to dig him out. I didn't get him but I made his front door a lot bigger.
Watch me try to dig him out on video.



Don't get complacent Mr. Mousie. I will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews