Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Friday Flashback

This Friday Flashback comes from February 2009 and was originally a.....

MANCAT MONDAY.

It is a nice sunny day, just right for taking mum for a walk. We'll have a good sniff in the grass.....

......and chew on it.

Eric: Oh no! She's got the flashy box again. I've got to move fast before she takes my photo.

Flynn: Huh! Where did Eric go?

Oh there he goes walking along the edge of the field.

You can see the track we have made where we always walk in the same place.

Flynn: Hello! Who's been here digging out the hedge? It's probably Mr. Badger or Mr. Fox.

I'll just have a quick look over the hedge and see if I can see who did it.

Flynn: Nope, couldn't see any one. Come on Eric, let's go back and rest on the field roller.

This is a nice sunny spot, what do you think Eric?

Eric: Yup, I could sit here all day and soak up the sunbeams if it wasn't so cold.

Flynn: Well you can stay there if you want to. I'm heading for home to see what's to eat.
It might have been sunny, but it was very cold and we had to floof our furrs to keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews